Tuesday 30 March 2010

Observing from life.

For the last month or so, as I been animating, nearly all done now...(including redoing all the bloody shots that I lost!)...I just need to start cleaning up... I found that observing people and nature, in my case birds, has really helped me with my observation skills, regarding animation. So here are a few images of me walking, drawing from life ...observing people and their body language, and lastly drawings of pigeons. The reason why I chose pigeons? I wanted a bird that had that 'stupid look' about it, and I thought that pigeons would be appropriate. They just have a 'dumb look' about them! In my film, a bird forms a 'relationship' with Bob: Bob does a good deed to the bird-throws a doughnut up for it to eat...and in return the bird helps Bob...helps Bob to have a wank!

No comments:

Post a Comment